Birth Doula Service Package
- One prenatal visit to discuss the birth.
- One additional visit (if desired) to discuss any unresolved questions or concerns before delivery.
- Assistance with birth plan and education about birth options.
- Unlimited phone and e-mail support as needed during pregnancy and immediate postpartum.
- Twenty-four hour on-call beginning two weeks prior to due date and until baby is born.
- Support at home in early labor, if desired and appropriate.
- Continuous care in the hospital once labor has begun and up to two hours after the birth of your baby. If labor continues for longer than 18 hours, I reserve the right to call a back-up doula whose services you have the right to refuse.
- One postpartum home visit to discuss the birth as well as any questions or concerns you may have regarding breastfeeding, the baby, etc.
- A back-up doula in the unlikely event I am unable to attend your birth.